Monday, July 15, 2013

Visit to cup and cake factory


Last evening we had a cupcake party at our tv room balcony. Me and kids really had a great time while munching on those velvety cupcakes which were freshly baked …not by me…. bought from a neighbor store “ the cup cake factory” at Ninex Mall,Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
 A few months back I was looking for a strawberry girl cupcake for my daughter’s birthday and most of the cake bakers in the city refused to make it and cup cake factory was the only one to come up with 3-4 ideas on the same. Today, I’m sure a lot of bakers have come in city with good designs and yum yum look factor but cup cake factory is still scoring good for me. They are really good in creativity and  you can see that not only in their cakes but also the gift packs (the boxes).
Have a look at the shop and munch out the cuppy goodies.


Enjoy…………: ) agoodstuff.



1 comment :

  1. I visited this place a few times, cupcakes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete